6.09.2013

National B.F.Fs Day

While starting to write for this new blog entry. I was thinking "It's like I'm raising an awareness for this B.F.F's celebration". Oh well, at least everyone will know and will get to spend their precious time with their precious friends. :D

If you are following me on twitter or a friend on Facebook, you'll notice that I posted 3 sets of picture collages. Honestly when I saw that today was the "National Best friends Day", the first persons that came to my mind was my High School best friends Karl and Jamie. But I also thought about my elementary B.F.Fs, I mean, yes we don't see each other anymore and we have different set of friends since we started High School but their still my B.F.Fs and without them I wouldn't have enjoyed my childhood days. :D

From L to R: Camille, Me, Abbygale and Irish (Elementary Best Friends)
The two persons with me in the pictures are my High School Best Friends Karl and Jamie.

College Best Friends :D S.W.A.G Girls.

From Top L to Top Right: Danica & Jaru
From Down L to Down Right: Me, Helen & Rhea



These persons were the ones who made my school life not so dull at all. They were the ones who helped during my down times. I am thanking the Heavenly Father for this such wonderful friends He gave me. Without them I will not be the Nicole that you know.

Thank you Girls and Guy (my ultimate best friend after Camille). I am forever indebted to you guys. :D




















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento