Last May 28-30, 2013 I attended a campus conference at Cuneta Astrodome. It is a 3-days event filled with singing and Gospel preaching from different pastors of different Victory churches. I wasn't able to attend the 1st day due to "lack of permission" from my mom. But with God's unfailing grace I was able to get a "YES" from my mother and was present during the second and third day.
I was seated on E4 together with the other Dangwa LifeBox leaders (my religious family). It was like upper box of MOA Arena. People from the stage are so small that you will need to use binoculars just to see their faces.
Break Time show titled "IG's Showtime" were hosted by Jenks and Ms. Rica Peralejo. During the second day they taught us the different gadget dances. It was quite fun. God knows how I really miss dancing.
The Gadget Dances. Sorry I cannot show how to do these dances but if you like I could do some video tutorials. It's really quite easy. :D
You might be wondering who are these people. (Sorry I am really far above the ground and my cellphone camera doesn't have 40 times zoom) These were the persons who serenade us during the break (after all those crazy gadget dances). The first picture is "Ms. Don't Cry Out Loud" Rachell Ann Go, second picture is Quest, third picture (I think you can recognize her already because of her red hair) Yeng Constantino, and last but not the least Christian Bautista.
![]() |
| With my partner Jaru and one of my leaders Ate Hannah Giron |
![]() |
![]() |
| My disciple Stacey from SACI |
The third and last day of the conference was "Campus Night". Every school has to wear their campus shirts. Since "Dangwa Lifebox" is a mixture of campuses (CGHC, Family Clinic, STI-Recto, STI-Delos Santos, St. Jude College, MMC-CAST, and University of Perpetual Help) we decided to make a customized shirt. ALAB = IGNITE.
![]() |
| with Ate Honey Soreto |
(Sorry again for the picture) During the "IG's Showtime" break session, Campuses had their kinect dance battles for the elimination round and pick-up lines battle for the elimination round. During the final round I thought that the representative from the school for "Scholar ng Bayan" (University of the Philippines) will win, but they got beaten by the representative from University of Makati. This was the pick-up line that made the whole astrodome said "BOOM!"
"Alam mo ayoko maging IGNITE ka."
"Bakit?"
"Kasi 2 taon kita hinintay, pinaghirapan, pinag-ipunan! Tapos tatlong araw lang kita makakasama?"
The award was presented by none other than "BPU" (Boy Pick-up). After presenting the award he changed to Mr. Ogie Alcasid and shared his testimony on how he and his wife was saved then he serenade us with a self-composed song.
My prayer partner and friend Jaru. Third day was also Capping and Pinning Ceremony Day which was held at CGHMC Auditorium.
Exactly how many people attended this conference? 9,600 students and young professionals. 9,600 persons who are so passionate about worshiping and following God. 9,600 persons who surrendered their life to God. 9,600 persons who are letting God use them to share His word to their family, friends, classmates, colleagues and even teachers. 9,600 persons who are bought with a price and that is the life that was sacrificed on the cross. The reason that we can reach out to God, the reason that we are forgiven from our sins, the reason for our salvation, and the reason for all the things that we have and will have in this lifetime.
![]() |
| The lettering says "DANGWA" |

My second and third day SELCA/SELFIE. :D
I AM BOUGHT WITH A PRICE.
HONOR GOD. MAKE DISCIPLES.




















Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento