5.15.2013

Smashing Birthday Gift

What would your reaction be if a person gave your birthday gift 6 months earlier? Weird, right? That's what I thought. I think my dad really follows the saying "The early bird catches the worm". He's always punctual. Not just any punctual-punctual, but super duper punctual.

My Dad :)
He's not really my real Dad. He was a good and funny guy who became my friend and eventually a father to me and my other sister Helen. He's currently a senior at my school and is preparing to take the PNLE on October this year.
My dad is Superman :P
This is what my dad do for a living. He saves the people and the world. But nowadays he is too busy reviewing for his exams that he doesn't have the time to answer to the people's cry. Even Lois Lane can't make him leave his studies and become superman. That's the reason behind those fats building up around his abdomen. (laugh,laugh) :P
Name Bracelets :D
This was the gift I was talking about awhile ago. Quite early for Me, Jaru, Rhea and Danica, a little late for Helen . These are arrange from eldest to youngest (top to bottom). Where is mine? Well, mine was spelled Nammy :D. These are my initials with "y" at the end.







This is the collage I made which I posted on my facebook account. Although my dad thinks that I thought these was so cheap of him, But deep inside I am so happy because he thought of giving us this tokens and proved how much he loves us. There is no person alive that I can compare to my Dad. He is such a wonderful person. You'll be really pissed if your not his friend.

To Franz Michael Pecson Macalintal:
THANK YOU for the great times and memories you shared with us SWAG Girls. We love you so much. xoxo.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento