5.03.2013

Happy Ever After

Mr. and Mrs. Sonny Muniz
 Last Wednesday, I attended the wedding of my uncle. Although there were perks before, during and after the wedding, still I can see the big smile on my uncle and new aunt's faces. I am so happy for them. :D
Junior Bridesmaid's Bouquet
I am really relieved that I took a picture of my bouquet because after an hour the roses started to wilt and turned brown because of the heat.
Me & my Clone
Who's prettier?? Come on guys, place your bets on me! (I kid. I kid). You see the contrast between us? Golds and Silver. 1st place and 2nd place. hihihi.
My cousin Lorraine
This is my cousin Lorraine Tan. We were the two girls who represented our side of the family and walked on the aisle. Pretty is she not? I know, I know you'll say our faces looks 3 shades darker than our necks. Another perks we hated. But the good thing is you can't see even a single pore. :D
My youngest cousin Michelle
Best Man & Maid of Honor
The Best Man is my oldest cousin Ahia Ryan while the Maid of Honor is Aunt Jeannie's (Bride) eldest niece. She looks like Jessica Sanchez don't you think? :))
Ceremonial Toast by the Best Man
To tell you the truth my cousin was unprepared that would explain all the stutters during his speech.
First Dance
What is a wedding without the first dance of the couple? And there is the tradition of hanging money to the couples clothes. You only hang money on your side in my case the Groom's side. Look at those bills hanging by my Uncle's barong. Money courtesy of course by my mom and her sisters.
Before the Wedding
 This was my first time as a bridesmaid on a wedding. And I can't believe that it's super tiring. Especially if your wearing high heeled shoes (5 inches). But it was a great experience. :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento