I wore this during our class cards distribution at school. You see we student nurses seldom wore casual outfits. We always stick to our boring white uniforms. That's why I sometimes refer to this uniform free days as "Red Carpet Day" or "OOTD Day". These days includes Feedback of Grades Day, Enrollment Day and Distribution of Class Cards day. But during the month of December, my school celebrates it's founding anniversary and for a 3 or 4 consecutive days in a week we get to wear OOTDs. It's like having our own version of Fashion week minus the runway models and the actual red carpet. That's what I am always excited about. Bringing out the best of me and expressing myself not just through dancing but also through fashion.
![]() |
| Taken at Chatime - SM San Lazaro |
I am currently studying for my Health Econ and Nutri Lec and Lab exam tomorrow. Since I can't really focus I just wrote this short blog entry because I realized that it's been a millennium since I last posted something. Hope you enjoyed reading it. I'll keep you posted for more. xoxo



Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento