2.17.2014

If I fell in love with you

It might be a little late but still I want to greet all of you lovers and singles out there a Happy Valentine's Day. As promised I am now posting my post Valentine's celebration with my dearest friends.

Our celebration was not just for Valentine's Day but we are also celebrating the 3rd anniversary of Danica and Shoti as a couple. The original plan was to eat at Yakimix, SM North Edsa or Trinoma. But sudden changes was made ​​because of one of our friends suggested that we eat at Sambo Kojin instead. And I immediately voted a big "YES!" Actually, it's not my first time to eat at Sambo Kojin. Just last year my aunt treated us to a nice meal and Sambo Kojin, West ave. to celebrate her birthday. Since I think that the place was small I suggested that we try the Eastwood branch. After having a meeting with my friends I went to their Facebook page (since our phone was down, again) and reserved us a table for 11am. Here are some of our pictures.

Danica and Shoti







Red and White :)



After a nice meal at Sambo Kojin some of my friends and I went to Starbucks, Reitro branch to satisfy our long term coffee cravings.


Before I forget I would like to share what I wore at this so-called event. We decided that we should wear something flowy and pants that can hold our BIG tummies since it's an Eat-All-You-Can Buffet and we need to try everything to make it optimal .







OOTD: Bottom: Penshoppe |  Bag: Salvatore Ferragamo |  Necklace: borrowed from Shobe | Top & Watch: A gift from my Aunt in Bicol | Shoes: Sheshe Shop

If I fell in love with you, will you catch me?
Well there are no sure answers if the guy that you like will catch you, but I am 100% sure that our Heavenly Father will. 

"Every girl is beautiful, it just takes the right guy to see it." - Nicholas Sparks :)




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento