As this is my first entry, It is natural for me to tell you first things about myself. So here goes MY STORY.
My name is Nicole Alexandra M. Munoz. I am of Chinese- Filipino descent. I graduated from Philippine Cultural College - Annex and is currently taking up Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Chinese General Hospital Colleges ( Yes, CGHMC has it's own school of nursing.).
 |
| High School Graduation Picture |
I love to dance. The first ever dancing contest I joined was actually when I was in my senior year on High School. There were three of us in the group 2 boys and me the girl. It was so much fun that I actually gave up singing. Yes, you heard me right. I was also a member of our school's choir group ( PCC - Annes Youth Choir) a soprano even. What made me decide to abandon my childhood dream? Simple, I did not think that I was getting better. I did get better but after sometime I stop progressing which was compared when I started to dance I feel like I was in my own world and I became known for it. And what I didn't realize is that every single day that I dance I move an inch closer to becoming a great dancer.
 |
| Seniors Youth Choir Officers |
 |
| Youth Choir S.Y 2008 - 2009 |
 |
| Youth Choir performs at Manila Hotel |
This is taken for the yearbook of batch 2009 with our teacher Mr. Saunder Choi.
We Performed at Manila Hotel together with PCC - Main Campus' Glee Club for the Chinese Independence day. We sang both Philippines and China's National Anthem.
 |
| First ever Cheerdance Competiton |
First time at a Cheer Dance Competition at CGHC. We placed 2nd with the batch 2012 as 1st place and batch 2011 as the Champion. This was held at Celebrity Sports Complex as part of the school's 89th foundation week celebration.
 |
| 90th Foundation Week |
"All for Glory, Let's Go Wolves." The best Pep Squad team I ever had. We placed 1st with batch 2013 as the champion and my former colleagues batch 2014 as 2nd. As the Captain I am so proud of my Pep mates. We have Coach Jomel Bernardo (UE Pep Squad Head Coach) together with Coach John Henry Natividad, Coach Rafaela Martin, Coach Nikkie Braganza, Coach Mcduweb Ramos (UE Pep Squad members) and Coach Jobelle Miranda ( FEU Pep Squad member, former member of UST AB Synergist).
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento